Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Logo Assignment


I made this watch in Graphic Design, using the program called Corel Draw. This is not the best design I made, however I believe that this is one of my best completed assignments. If I had another week to work on this watch I think i could have improves the overall look of it and made it better.
 This is an adidas logo that I have completed on CorelDraw10. I do not think that it is identical to the original logo because of the shape of it however in my opinion it is a good copy of it. I think that if I had more time to complete this logo I could have worked on the shape and made it look more like the original adidas logo.
This is the apple logo which I have created on Corel Draw 10. I think that this logo is one of my best because the shape and colours are pretty similar to the original.


I have completed this BMW logo on Corel Draw. I do not think this logo is one of my best becasue I could not find the right shades and colours to match the original BMW logo. I think it is a fairly good copy though. If I had more time to work on this logo, I would spend more time working on the colours to make it look more realistic.

In my opinion, this is my best copy of the CBC logo. I feel like I have completed this logo very well.

1 comment: